Saturday, January 23, 2010

Karpoora Mullai BGM

A long awaited search ended today!

I had been home for weekend and was sleeping today afternoon. When I woke up at 4, I saw Amala and Srividya on Jaya TV. OMG! Karpoora Mullai. I just can't believe. It was a dream or true or 'dream come true'?

This movie has a wonderful BGM which will just stir your heart and surely make you cry. We had an audio cassette in our home which had this BGM as bit music to fill the gap on 'A' side. It was unfortunate that I missed that cassette.

Then it had been a long search on net. I never got this BGM :(

Today I don't want to miss it. 2 cellphones with recording facility and recording tool in my laptop. All set to record the wonderful BGM! And I finally did it.

Yes I recorded that brilliant piece of music and I am going to share it with you all.

The audio quality is not good. But something is better than nothing.

Enjoy the great musical piece by Music maestro, God of Music, Isaignani, 'Ilayaraaja'.




D/L Link 1:
http://www.4shared.com/file/205083417/a984f20/karpoora_mullai.html

D/L Link 2:
http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=469778

No comments: