Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kids - God or Devil?

"Oh Karthik! How can you even think of comparing kids with devils? Are you so hard-hearted?"

"Don't you remember the tamil song 'Kuzhandhayum dheivamum gunathaal ondru' (kids and God are same by character)?" 


Well, even I am going to end the post as "Kids are like God"  BUT NOT in the sense you all think.

I always take examples from my family. So have my Family Tree in another tab (or window) for easy reference.

I am typing this post with complete noise around me.

Sriranjani (2 yrs old) is eating for more than a hour. My mother almost lost her energy but still she manage to shout. While my mother got some hope that Sriranjani will finish eating in 10 more mins, Sri told "Paatti aai poganum" (Grandma, I have to go for toilet). Going, cleaning..... 30 more mins of eating after that.

Sriranjani is one super active kid. No one can match her energy level. She ll eat camphor, draw something on walls, go and pinch Nambirajan..... Hoof. Uncontrollable kid!

Nambirajan (1 months old) has got high fever. Yesterday only, I took his mother Kavitha to doctor since she too had fever. Kavitha is almost damaged. I call "Kavitha........." She started shouting "No one should call me"

Sudha is helpless in another room with fractured leg.

Vinu and Samvardhani are not troublesome now. But they were also troublesome till the age of 5. Vinu used to vomit everyday till her UKG. Sami had some breathing problem till the age of 3.

So how am I going to conclude that Kids are like God?

Believers of God usually say that God gives troubles to devotees so that they will always remember His presence.

Kids are also of same nature. They too give a lot of trouble and will always have our attention around them.

I insisted 2 children during my previous post. But also have in mind. You are going to have a tough time till the children attain at least an age of 5.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. nd the only thing which we remember bout the childhood of our niece/nephews is their evil but very cute deeds :) !!!...
so we can also say that kids are devil but very Cuteee devils :) !!
When you look back at the childhood of any kid, u ll only smile remembring his/her actions of troubling ppl around thm !!!... Miss ma niece nd nephews a lot aftr reading ths blog :( !!

Sangeetha said...

hilarious!!!

jithendrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jithendrian said...

Hey karthik , Well , i appreciate you .. in the amidst of so many exams next week you could manage to write this blog. Can you please come and act as a catalyst for our IMS project ? Our IMS project follows y = x ^ 2 ; now x < 1 ;your arrival will take x > 1 .. which will lead us to good path :)