Monday, June 22, 2009

Drilling and My Tumbler

iitb ians are aware of the drilling work going on in hostel and top floor people(including me) are having a horrible time.

I have got addicted to the drilling sound to an extent that i am not able to sleep without the drilling sound :P

Today afternoon, they were drilling right over my room's roof. The vibrations on the walls and floor was too much.


I was just browsing and suddenly heard a sound on my right.The tumbler which was in a shelf fell down straight on the floor without stumbling.

The tumbler was almost full with water.Look at the pic.

The tumbler had slowly moved in the shelf and then landed on the floor. Some water came out but the tumbler retained its posture.


Some of you may ask "What is a big deal?". But this appears to be a big deal for me. I will never expect a tumbler with water to fall straight. I can't stop myself from appreciating the behaviour of my tumbler :)

I placed the tumbler in its position and tried to capture every moment again.

Yes the tumbler is moving again.
.
.
.
.

It has touched the border of shelf.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Really crucial



Oh my God! This time it lost the balance :(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Iyyo! Amma!

Even before completing this post, a water bottle fell down from the loft.

There is no surprise if the fan falls on my head. :)

What is the moral of this post?

I am completely free during this summer semester :)

You are also free??? Then comment on this post :)

6 comments:

Anenth said...

aren't you ashamed to say that you are vetti in iiitb? by the way, you have mentioned that just because its summer sem you are free.டேய் ,நீ எப்போவுமே இப்பிடி தானே டா!! :)

Karthik.R said...

Anenth!

Unna maasilamani padathukku koottittu ponadhukkaaga ipdia public la asinga paduthardhu?

அது சரி.

busy ஆ இருந்து நீ என்ன வாழ்ந்துட்ட?
வெட்டியா இருந்து நான் என்ன கெட்டுட்டேன்? :)

Sundar said...

machi ippadithan time spend pandriya. Actually its good to write blogs. who knows one day u ll be having a blog with most no of views. All the best for blogging!!!!

Aana intha tumbler adhu kavundhadhu mattumillama unnaiyum kavuthuduchae da.. achacho!!!

Karthik.R said...

@Sundar

Your final lines were good :)

dreams n desires said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreams n desires said...

Nice post Karthik..keep observing such things..after all its summer sem :P